• Keep an eye on the direction of the spoiler during installation to ensure it will work efficiently. The spoiler has to be at the bottom, otherwise it will be useless.
WHAT CAUSES WIPER BLADES TO WEAR?
The condition of the rubber blades is directly linked with how well they wipe away water!
• Persistent exposure to the sun, bad weather, pollution and extreme changes in temperature can alter the rubber blade and reduce its water-clearing performance.
THE RISKS OF USING WORN WINDSCREEN WIPERS:
• Scratches on the windscreen,
• Reduced visibility,
• Reduced concentration or excessive fatigue caused by visual and audible distractions,
• Your visibility is impeded, especially at night, in foggy weather or fine rain (vision is distorted by the headlights of passing cars).
Blades in good condition contribute to your safety and driving comfort.
SAFETY ENSURED BY PEUGEOT PARTS
PEUGEOT windscreen wiper blades offer remarkable quality and comply with strict specifications.
The perfect fit for your PEUGEOT, they combine top quality, resistance and high-performance wiping no matter what the weather's doing.
PEUGEOT IS HELPING THE ENVIRONMENT
As a responsible manufacturer, PEUGEOT is actively involved in the disposal of harmful substances
From the design of our cars to the recycling of used parts, PEUGEOT and its network are committed to being environmentally aware at every stage of the vehicle's life cycle
PEUGEOT ORIGINAL SERVICES
Original quality, peace of mind as standard
All-inclusive services that cover checks carried out by our experts, labour and original parts. All of the parts used for maintenance work are identical to those fitted to brand new vehicles. They are the best suited to your car and will ensure maximum safety. Thanks to this original quality, your car will maintain top performance for many years and provide driving enjoyment with full peace of mind.