WINDSCREEN WIPER SERVICE
• Windscreen wiper blade kit
• Visual checks by PEUGEOT experts
• Keep an eye on the direction of the spoiler during installation to ensure it will work efficiently. The spoiler has to be at the bottom, otherwise it will be useless.
The condition of the rubber blades is directly linked with how well they wipe away water!
• Persistent exposure to the sun, bad weather, pollution and extreme changes in temperature can alter the rubber blade and reduce its water-clearing performance.
• Scratches on the windscreen,
• Reduced visibility,
• Reduced concentration or excessive fatigue caused by visual and audible distractions,
• Your visibility is impeded, especially at night, in foggy weather or fine rain (vision is distorted by the headlights of passing cars).
Blades in good condition contribute to your safety and driving comfort.