OIL CHANGE SERVICE
• Suitable oil for your vehicle
• Oil filter replacement
• Report of work carried out
• Reduces friction,
• Limits wear on moving parts in your engine (rods, pistons, etc.),
• Allows proper engine cooling,
• Keeps the engine clean,
• Helps to keep a watertight seal between the cylinder bore and the piston,
• Protects against corrosion,
• Ensures engine start-up in all temperatures. New generation synthetic oils also allow you to:
• Reduce your CO2 emissions by reducing your fuel consumption.
• Optimise the operation of your engine's filtration systems like the catalytic converter and the particulate filter.
THE MAINTENANCE REFLEX
It is essential to maintain the right level of oil.
PEUGEOT recommends checking your oil level every 5,000 km and before long journeys by checking the markings on the dipstick.
PEUGEOT recommends replacing the oil filter in your engine at regular intervals because oil changes are essential. Keeping your engine lubricated, and therefore well maintained, will extend its lifespan and maintain performance.
• Keeps the oil as clean as possible,
• Traps all dust, combustion residue and abrasive particles generated by the normal wear of engine parts,
• Helps to keep the oil cool.
PEUGEOT recommends changing the oil filter with every oil change to ensure the longevity of your engine
PEUGEOT IS HELPING THE ENVIRONMENT
As a responsible manufacturer, PEUGEOT is actively involved in the disposal of harmful substances.
From the design of our cars to the recycling of used parts, PEUGEOT and its network are committed to being environmentally aware at every stage of the vehicle's life cycle