• Generation of cold air is irregular or too slow. Have an air conditioning assessment carried out by your PEUGEOT expert: it could be caused by a tiny gas leak. That could lead to the thermal cycle not working properly.
• The system is noisy: the compressor could be faulty. Have the belt checked.
• Poor distribution of cold air. Check the blower, it could be faulty.
PEUGEOT IS HERE TO HELP
In summer as in winter, you should turn on your air conditioning for at least ten minutes every 15 days as a minimum, in order to increase its life span.
DIFFERENT LEVELS OF FILTRATION
There are different categories of PEUGEOT filter that offer different levels of protection against different types of pollutant: cabin particle filters, and cabin carbon filters.
PEUGEOT IS HERE TO HELP
If you want to persistently combat the growth of bacteria (which cause allergies), microbes and bad odours, you will benefit from having the cabin filter changed by your PEUGEOT expert as part of the maintenance of your air conditioning system, as this will cleanse the interior.
• changing the cabin filter regularly based on your vehicle service schedule.
• regularly cleaning the interior to constantly eliminate microbes and bad odours
Speak to your PEUGEOT expert to find out which cabin filters are available for your car.
It's all about averages. For data about your vehicle, speak to your PEUGEOT expert.
RELIABILITY AND SAFETY OF PEUGEOT AIR CONDITIONING
PEUGEOT spare parts comply with the strict specifications of the air conditioning system in your vehicle and offer optimum performance.
PEUGEOT AND THE ENVIRONMENT
As a responsible manufacturer, PEUGEOT is actively involved in the disposal of harmful substances.
From the design of our cars to the recycling of used parts, PEUGEOT and its network are committed to being environmentally aware at every stage of the vehicle's life cycle.
PEUGEOT ORIGINAL SERVICES
Original quality, peace of mind as standard
All-inclusive packages that cover checks carried out by our experts, labour and original parts. All of the parts used for maintenance work are identical to those fitted to brand new vehicles. They are the best suited to your car and will ensure maximum safety. Thanks to this original quality, your car will maintain top performance for many years and provide driving enjoyment with full peace of mind.