Discover the PEUGEOT Boxer range: roomy, robust, economical and versatile vehicles that are easy to handle. Designed and equipped to provide a long-term response to the needs of business users, the PEUGEOT Boxer also provides all the comfort of an office.
3 REASONS FOR CHOOSING THE PEUGEOT BOXER
The PEUGEOT Boxer undergoes full and rigorous testing to always stay one step ahead of the needs of business users:
- New 2.0 BlueHDi engine equipped with the SCR Selective Catalytic Reduction catalyst, positioned upstream of the particulate filter and Stop & Start function, cutting emissions of both NOX nitrogen oxide and CO2, as well as reducing fuel consumption;
- New opening mechanisms, to optimise service life;
- A reinforced structure, for acoustic comfort and strength;
- New front end design, for greater strength and improved perceived quality;
- A renewed range of services.
OPTIMISED RUNNING COSTS
The PEUGEOT Boxer ranks among the most competitive vehicles in its class for running costs:
- With its efficient HDi engines and Stop & Start technology, fuel consumption is among the lowest on the market with savings of around 15% or 0.5 l/100 km in urban use;
- No need to replace the belt, which has been replaced by a timing chain;
- Longer engine servicing interval 50,000 km depending on vehicle use or two years
- Tyre prices among the most competitive on the market, as a result of standardisation 215/70, 215/75
DESIGN & COMFORT
Enjoy efficient features and easy driving . Admire the contemporary, robust look of the new front end.
The PEUGEOT Boxer has gained a new front end, underlining its contemporary, robust looks:
- New large bumper for maximum protection
- New bonnet with prominent lines
- New headlamps with bulb or LED DRLs, optional depending on versions
At the rear, the new lights echo the styling upgrade.
With a choice of body styles, sizes and accessories, the PEUGEOT Boxer adapts to all your requirements with a range of functional features that set the standard.
Wide access on the PEUGEOT Boxer, with opening angles of between 96° and 270° optional, for easy loading and unloading.
Swing doors of up to 2.03m in height, for a best-in-class load width of 1,422 mm between wheel arches.
To make life even easier, the load sill is among the lowest on the market, at between 493 and 602 mm. It may vary by 14 cm + or – 7 cm with the optional pneumatic self-levelling suspension.
TECHNOLOGY & SAFETY
The PEUGEOT Boxer ships with a wide range of efficient features to simplify driving while keeping you and your passengers safe.
HILL DESCENT CONTROL
Hill Descent Control technology optional in the worksite pack works with the standard ESP and intelligent traction control. It lets the driver maintain a constant speed of below 30 kph and keep the vehicle under control on a muddy or gravelly slope with a gradient of at least 8%, without touching the accelerator or brake.
For an even safer and more precise driving experience, your PEUGEOT Boxer is available with a reversing camera optional depending on versions
As you manœuvre the vehicle, this function transmits pictures of the area behind your Boxer to the radio touch screen standard depending on versions and guides you using lines of different colours.
For greater safety, the screen lights up automatically when the rear doors are opened or when you put the vehicle into reverse.
The new 5-inch touch screen is used primarily for the navigation system optional.
The SMS text reading function and Connecting Box contribute to a relaxed driving experience.